EYES EYES EYES EEYES
((I DID THE THING!!!
Gotta love photoshop. XD))
[[y’all got fucking lucky because jean’s got these tiny ass irises and i’ve got anime eyes]]
Reblog from a year ago
I am used to responding, “Sorry for your loss.” And other things that go along those lines. I still cringe a little inside though, that little piece of me, or rather big piece of me, gone forever.
I think about dying a lot and
I wonder what holds
Perhaps its something along the lines that
Even angels, can be scared of
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."